More details to follow on the August event.
JCI is a place for you to learn new skills and make an impact to the world starting with your local community and country.
Who are JCI members?
We are young professionals, entrepreneurs or just active citizens in our 20s and 30s who believe that we can make a change.
What does JCI give you?
1. A network of business contacts: We all come from different areas! It could be finance, marketing, business development or startup businesses. And we are here to help each other to succeed.
2. A chance to travel to international events: Junior Chamber International (JCI) is the biggest youth leadership development organization in the world and as a global network it unites 200,000 young people spread in 5,000 communities, 100 countries. Get in touch to learn about upcoming international conferences.
3. An opportunity to get involved in community projects: At JCI we meet on a regular basis for fun and friendship and we voluntarily run inspiring events and initiatives. See our events section what is coming next.
4. Trainings and workshops for your personal development: Public speaking, events management, project management, networking. At JCI we believe in learning by doing. We invest in our members personal development through training and workshops once a month or more.
- Carol O'Donovan
- Date August 24, 2017
- Time 18:00 - 20:00
- Cost 0
- Website http://www.jcicork.ie/