Resilience Workshop with Patrick Mercie
- This event has passed.
This is a workshop designed for PAYE workers, managers, business owners, students and other individuals interested in step by step self-care strategies that will boost mental and physical well-being.
- To understand the relationship between self-care and personal resilience
- To understand the links between well-being and performance
- To develop an awareness of the process that leads to higher self-reliance
- To develop an understanding of accountability and formation of habits
- To come away from the workshop with at least five personalised actions to improve resilience and well-being
This is a completely free event with a limited number of tickets available here: https://www.eventbrite.ie/e/intentional-living-interactive-workshop-on-resilience-and-self-care-tickets-36744518845
- Patrick Mercie
- Date August 24, 2017
- Time 18:00 - 20:30
- Website https://www.eventbrite.ie/e/intentional-living-interactive-workshop-on-resilience-and-self-care-tickets-36744518845
You might be interested in the following events
More than 27,000 Irish people have benefited from Age Action's Getting Started Computer Training pro...
What is CoderDojo? CoderDojo is a global network of free coding clubs for young ...
Bank of Ireland is proud to host Letterkenny Enterprise Town. Join us at the Bus...